Saturday, March 31, 2012

Help.

          I need help......but for you to know why I'm going to have to tell the story from the beginning.

                                       So it all started at Grandma Berger's birthday party... The party went very well,untill "elvis" showed up. (*-*)  Ok,so my Great Ant Sherry decited  to hire "elvis",you know,because the party's theme was the 'family tree'........yeah, I don't get it....Anyway,This "elvis" sang for over an hour and I thought my ear drums were going to pop from annoyance......Also "elvis" had like 50 thousond scarfs (not really...) and he 'gave' them to ALL the ladys.....and when I said 'gave' I ment wraping them around their necks and dancing with them... I tried to hide ooutside but my uncle domanick found me and CARRIED me to IT!!!!!("elvis") After a FULL SONG OF TORCHER people came up to me and said that I was a good sport.......I didn't like "elvis" if you couldn't tell. He was a big creeper......and now I'm at hmoe with Kyle(12),Gage(12),and garrett(7)......and this is why I need help.   (x_x;)

                    P.S. Are there times when you want to punch "elvis" too?

4 comments: