Sunday, April 1, 2012

always stuck with the guys...

            
                   So,I've noticed that in my family,every time the guys go somewhere and the girls go somewhere, I end up with the guys. Like today, for example, I went to the moves with my Grandpa, Kyle, Gage, and Garrett......We went and saw Journey 2 the mysterious island. It was pretty awesome. I wish we saw it in 3D so I could keep the glasses and pop the lens out so I could wear them. Even though I already wear glasses.....Anyway, the hole point of this post is that I have to conplain to you people that I'm somehow always stuck with the guys. I just don't get it........Now that I think about it, youth camp last year in my track was me and four guys..........see!?  Always!


         P.S. Do you ever get stuck in a gruop you wuoldn't expect to be in?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Sparky :P

    I'm always with the guys as well for some reason haha. Unless I'm with you and your crew, of course, then the only guy is Sparky haha
    You went and saw Journey 2?! Awesomeness! :D My mom surprised me and took me to see it the first day it opened. Needless to say, I had fun :) "Pec pop of looooove" XD

    ReplyDelete