Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So,Today...

            I really didn't do anything in paticular.....('.') Woke up did school, mom and dad went to the store came back and then left again because dad pulled his rip (again....) and they had to go to the chiropractor.(-.-)He's fine now though.(^,^) I finished reading a fanfiction I've been reading for the past few days.(>~<) Ummmm, didn't go anywhere so...(=.=)....(As I was just thinking about what to write) Mom came in and said in about 20 minites we were going to watch Castle. xD It's an Awesome TV show me and my family watch.(^-^) At the moment I'm lisening to Fireflight.(`.`) I love them. I also like putting faces on the end of every sentense. (>.<) HaHa. So,Yeah,as I've said before I didn't really do anything today.(-.-;)I'm glad that I was able to talk to you guys today! (= ~ =) Hope I'll talk to you tomorrow! (#.#) <---If you look at this face closely in the eyes it looks like a cat stratchs its eyes......random thought of the day....
    
                           P.S. what band are you lissoning to?  (*~*) 

3 comments: