Thursday, February 10, 2011

plants!!!! XD (small things amuse small minds...)

                                                 this is a cactus!!! XD and it's pink! :O
                                                this is a pond............but i think you know that....
                                          they even had a waterfall!!!! XD it was awesome....
                                         I really want to slid down this tree....but I would brake it...
                                                    this is a cactus tree!!!! it's my favorete! :D
Ummmmm.So today I went to a green house like place  and they had the coolest plants I have ever seen! XD It was awesome! XD And buy the way most of the plants are big! :P (Well then....)So to share my experience....here are some pictures! XD (So by the way Colleen is leaving Ohio tomorrow morning...)

5 comments: