Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CLOTHS!!!!!! XD (blech.............)

So yeah I got cloths today! XD <---so excited.(I'm glad I didn't go.........)What if T told you to go?(that wouldn't work and you know it.)What if I gave you 'the face'?(what fa--NOT THAT FACE!!!Ummm how can I get rid of you....?......Ummmm did you read you bible today!?!)....................."silence".........No..................(th-then g-go do th-that.)fine.but I will get you latter!...(that was so close.......I mean she had the tendense to kill just then........note to self.don't let her make that face ever again........)Gil did you say something?(NOPE!)Ummm...if you say so...(I'm going for a walk....)Wait!(what?)you need your leash!.....hahaha!"colleen is dieing of laughter..."(I'm leaveing..........)Wait!I'll come with you!(NO THANKS!)Well..............did you read your bible Gil?................"stops"............(ummm....well......ya see..........no.......)Get back in here!!!! (Ok..ok..yeash!)

                                 p.s.(always read your bible if you don't want to die.........man she can be scary......)

3 comments:

  1. XD hahahaha! *annoucer voice* "This lesson of the day was brought to you by Gil, the product of Colleen's very active mind" hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.........that was awesome!!!! XD i love you heater! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes, my name is "heater" please colleen, don't wear it out..... XD hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete