Friday, February 4, 2011

nothing is now everything...

And again,I could not think of a title.......Today I'm not doing anything but my brother is getting a new hair cut and mom's not doing it for once. . . .so I'm watching Kid vs. Kat......and I did not know how funny this show was...........I mean wow....I need food...........but why must it be so far away....(It's not even 5 feet away.....) Oh!but hungr has come upon me! .......(Why me).......ok I'm not that lazy...(Most of the time......)Ok I'm like that a lot of the time,but most people are! (Not really Colleen...)Thank you words in periphrases!!! I'm telling you they (Me...?) hate's me....I wonder if that made any sense to you random people.....Well I'll 'kech-up' with you later!Oh! that was sooooo funny! (what's funny is that you think it's funny....)Thank you Mr. negative!By the way the person that is in periphrases,his name is Gilbert....(but you better call me Gil.) Ok,fine,GILBERT.(colleen I hate you...)yeah right! (I know where you sleep.......)Oh look at the time! I got to go! see you later Gil! "rushes out of the room."(oh well.....see you tomorrow everyone.)
                          p.s.No Colleen was hurt n this blog.......yet.....

9 comments:

  1. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetness!!! :D i'll follow yours to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha! ur randomness always makes my day! luv yah girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D I iz loved by Colleen???? :O Omigosh that iz too coolz for wordz! lolz! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u amazed at mah awezomez grammerz???? itz so cooliez rightz? i knowz, it makez you'z speechless'z XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....i have no response to that....

    ReplyDelete