Sunday, February 6, 2011

FOOD!!!!!!!!! XD (Is that all you think about?)

No,I don't always think about food......(Wait for it...).....Ok...I do most of the time..but.thats not the point! (If thats not the point...then what is the point Colleen?) .......um.......Ok fine! you got me Gil! (Hey,can I get that in writing? )NO!!! (Well then....) Mom!Tell Gil to be quiet! MOM:What are you talking about?Ummmmmmmm.NOTHING!!! "this proves Gil is not real...."(Um,Colleen what are you mumbling to yourself about?)Nothing!!!! Nothing at all!(Ummmm....If you say so...)What does that mean!!! D:< (Wait,Wait,I think I'v hear this one before.)I'm going to kill you...........(Says the person who told me yesterday..."Gil God said not to murder." Wasn't it?)That's so not fair.....(Life's not fair.Because if it was you wouldn't be here right now.)Now,that's just mean!(What?Sorry did you say something? I wasn't paying any attention to you.)GILBERT!!! D:< (Oh no!) "Chases Gil around the room..."(Hey...can't we talk about this!)No way!!!

                                               p.s.No Gil was harmed in this blog.......as far as we know....(Aren't you tiered yet?!) Nope!!! (AH MAN!!!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!)

3 comments: