Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gil is so boring....(Who are you calling boring?!)

Like I said in the title,Gil is really boring.(For the last time I'm not boring!!! D:<) If you say so....(I'm gona kill her......I'm gona kill her...)Gil,God said not to murder.(Your off the hook.....for now...."I just need to get somebody to do it for me"...<---he's thinking this.......)YAY!!! :D (Speaking of witch did you read your bible today Colleen?)........"silence"............(You completely forgot...didn't you?......)Noooooooooooooooooooo........Yeeeeeesssssssssssss......I'll be back......Wait!!! Did you Mr.smarty-pants!?(I'm glad you asked,yes...yes I did.) What did you read?! (Revelation 12:1-12).........."more silence"....(And you said I was boring...)The truth hurts Gilbert...(Say's the person who won't go 5 feet to get her own lunch...AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME GILBERT!!!!) . . . I have no response for that....(That's because I'm smarter then you...)Are not!!!(Just keep reading...)He's so mean to me...."NOTE:Colleen has been reading the bible the hole time....." . . .Well,I'm trying to!.......I mean some people are so noisy! 'cough'Like Gil! 'cough' "Gil's on the other side of the room..."  (I heard that........)No you didn't.(Um...yes I did...)No you didn't.(Fine if you say so..)But you DID hear,don't you remember?(Somebody help me.........)


                       p.s.Gil is a person I made up. :D (That's rght... :) and remember to read the bible!~Gil~)Don't you mean gilbert!Oh!that's funny!(NO!!!!!)

10 comments:

  1. Interesting dialogue, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx! XD i write what i think is funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. who the heck is Gil? Oh wait, other buddy already pointed that out............

    time to go....... : -/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made him up.......just cause. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gilbert is totally awesome! I can totally imagine u and this imaginary person sitting around fighting and bickering like u and Gilbert r doing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we might need to seperate u n' Gilbert if this gets out of control :/ except how do we seperate u from ur crazy self???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still pondering over how to do it, do u have any ideas???? Maybe if tied you to a chair and sat you in front of a Barney marathon, then your brain cells will start dying from the stupidity of that dumb dinosaur! You think that will work? ( XD )

    ReplyDelete
  8. that will so work.(ummm.colleen.....your so using sarcasm....)SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!GIL she don't know that!

    ReplyDelete