Monday, February 7, 2011

I am now a geek...................(Sadly...)

Today I went to Walmart and I got a DSi Lg. XD (The newest DS if you were wondering.)And I got the new Pokemon game to go with it! XD (and ever since she got home she won't get off of it.....) Well,what do you expect?(When it comes to you I'm not sure.....) Thanks Gil............that makes me feel like less of a geek....(Your Welcome!!!! :D...)I hate you..............(i know...)So that's all that I need to do today so I'll talk to you all later! :D (You were mad just a second ago....)oh I'm still mad at you......(what do you mea-AHHHHH!!!!!)"and again I chase him around the room..."(SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!)
                                    
                                  p.s.I also am leaving ohio on friday.i think....

5 comments:

  1. YAY! U will be back home!!!! ♥♥♥ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gil!!! I WILL SAVE YOU!!! *come sand tackles Colleen* Oh hi buddy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Gil hides behind me" (who's the crazy lady...?)She's my best buddy....(Oh man!there's too of you!!!!...i'M GOING TO DIE....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD luipmp! (laugh until i pee my pants! XD ) Wait until you come to camp Gil! There is about 5 or 6 of us crazy girls! mwaa haa haa haa haa! >:D

    ReplyDelete