Saturday, January 3, 2015

Long Time No Read?


             Haha, Hey Everyone! I know that I haven't been online in a long time, but I want to start being more active with longer post. Why? Because I've found that my post are pretty small and I like wasting your time by reading them. :D So as the clock goes around, I'll try and post more often!

  As far as what I'll be posting...I have a few new art pieces, so look forward to that! And I think I'm going to start writing short stories and posting them. I warn you that my stories are very random. But I think that just makes them more enjoyable.

Right now I am currently in Ohio, and will most likely be here for the winter and some of spring, though I'm not sure. We're here trying to help my great grandmother, who was put into the hospital for rest last night. I ask that you pray for her. Her condition isn't critical or anything, but I still ask that you keep her in your prayers. My mom has already left for the hospital, I barely saw her as she went out the door because I had just woken up.

Yeah, I kind of woke up around 12:00...I went to bed at around 1:30 last night but I still slept in a really long time. Oops. Oh well, I'm allowed, It is Saturday after all. But really, I have no idea why I suddenly got the urge to write a blog post while eating my breakfast. I'm a strange one.

Speaking of strange, I have run out of Disney movies to waste my day with. I had it all planed out. I was going to wake up, take a shower, lay on the couch, and watch Disney movies that I haven't seen in a while.First I wake up and eat, which is good, but then I hear the washing machine going! That means I can't take a shower until it's done. Just great. Then I try and put on a Disney movie, but Netflix, Hulu, and my Father's Hard Drive are against me. I've pretty much ran out! Blasphemy! Cursed devises...

Well, with me, my brother, and my father being alone at home, I suppose that I'll have my hands full anyways. Guess I'll just try and keep the house from falling down.

Hope you guys have a great day! Talk to you later!

Gezusgeek~

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Love the inexplicable urge to post when eating... Happens all the time!

    -Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Thank you so much! xD Yeah, I'm not sure why it happens though. Oh yeah, do you like the new look? :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah! And 2575 Page views? That like 8 times my amount! Astounding!

      -Max

      Delete
    3. Yay! I'm glad~ Also, though it says that I have that many, it also registers my own page views. xD So half of that 2578 are most likely mine. xD

      Delete