Wednesday, October 8, 2014

On With The Questions!

Now I must do the Liebstar Awards! Again...This time by my brother. If you want to know the rules/ how the Liebstar awards work, scroll down to the post under this one. For now though, I'll just answer the questions he listed.  So now, without further interruption, my answers! Enjoy!

1. Choose Your Power Up! Fire Flower, Or Star?

Star! It's cute~

2. Windows Or Mac?

Windows! Never had Mac before.

3. Xbox, Playstation, Or Wii?

Wii! I like playing that.

4. Cotton Candy, Or Funnel Cake?

FUNNEL CAKE!!!

5. Would you rather, Eat 10 Cockroaches Or Get stung by 10 Bee's?

I refuse to answer this.

6. Dunken Donuts or Krispy Kremes?

DD Coffee!

7. Sandals or Sneakers?

Sneakers are more comfortable.

8. Be Warm Or Be Cold?

Cold! It's easier to get warm than it is to cool off.

9. Writing On Paper Or Typing On Computer?

On Paper!

10. Pizza Or Hamburger?

French Fries!


If you want to answer my questions, look at the post before this one. Have fun!

4 comments: