Wednesday, January 26, 2011

yay!!! a blog! :D ...i'm new at this...

So,I'm new at this and I'm not sure if I'll get this right...but I'll try! >:D <---determined.
My name is colleen and I live on a sail boat.Like i said I love to draw and I'll probably put some pictures up,....when i can.....Right now I'm in Ohio visiting my grandpa on my mother's side.It's frizzing out side and I got a cold...(as expected from me...) Whale having a cold i realized that the worst thing is that i can't play soccer...TT-TT <---sad...(not that I can play soccer anyway with all the snow outside...)Well,at any rate I can  still eat what ever I want! :D ( no....not really...)  

5 comments:

  1. OOOOO! I am the first person to comment on ur blog! Yea! hehehe love yah Colleen :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEEEEEEEEY BUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDY! (:D U got a blog! heheheh YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAW! SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why thank you..........thank you very much. i say in a elvis like voice.

    ReplyDelete