Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shopping is more difficult then you think....

   So today I went shopping with mom,Brett,and grandma berger.(berger is a nickname...)We went to three different malls and came home with nothing.....We had Stack N Shake for lunch!  :D (and it was so good TT-TT <--tears of joy.)Not to mention I just had pizza for dinner.(and that was also VERY good.)All the mall's we went to were huge! O: I mean their all bigger then the oaks mall! (the mall I go to in Florida)Yeah,I'm still in Ohio.....I know it's sad...D: At the moment I'm having Mt.Dew.oh yeah. :) that's right,in your face Katie.(<---Katie is best buddy with the bass.Just to point that out.:D) Oh!That's right! I have over 100 veiws! :D So thanks for looking at my blog and I hope you like what you see.This is the verse for today! :D     So they said,"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,and you will be saved,you and your household." Acts 16:31.This is the first verse I ever read when I first got saved 2 years ago.It's also my favorite verse. :D Funny I'm writing verse's down and everyone else is watching SYFY movies............(the kaken.)............how fun does that sound! . . . not that fun to me........

               p.s.please comment and tell me what you like about it. :D
                                                                                                ~carream~                                                                      

5 comments:

  1. hey Buddy! I just love the fact that you got a blog! I love Love LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that i got one to! :D but you should of watched me trying to figure out how to make the blog itself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! I wish I could have been there to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah............but i'm still in ohio.......

    ReplyDelete