Sunday, January 30, 2011

when I get back to Florida! >:D (oh no.....)

 So I was thinking what I was going to do when I get back to Florida.(ever if I'm only going to be there for a week....) I know I'm going to play LOTS of soccer! XD <---fan-girl mode...I think I'll also do something else.....but I don't know what yet.......hmmmmmmmm........yup! ...nothing comes to mind at all......Well,ever since I was little I'v wondered what it would be like if I had a twin.For some reason I think if I did have a twin it would be a girl,and I don't know why...I wonder if she would need glasses like me.(yes I ware glasses...is that a problem?...that's what I thought.No I'm just kidding.haha! I love you guys! :D) But,I just got my glasses about a few months ago.....on my 13th b-day,and it turns out that I have lazy eye in my right eye and the doctor said that my eye won't get better because I'm to old for exercises....TT-TT <--so sad....Well,anyway! I kind of wish that I did have a twin......teehee....I think if the twin was a boy that he would be over-protective for some reason.........Now that would be funny! haha!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Now what am I going t talk about.....ummmmmmm........man...still nothing! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! ummmm.....   . . .   so yeah and stuff...I have no idea what to do today......ummmmmm....I GOT IT!!!!!!! >:D (<---this is the "YES!!!" face...just so you know...) OK! I need YOU to give ME something to draw! :D I just need you (the random people.) to tell me something to draw and I'll draw it and put it up here on my blog! :D

                          p.s.Just comment what you want me to draw. Oh! and the first one to comment and tell's me what they want me to draw wins! :D 

6 comments:

  1. oooo! oooo! OOOOOO! I am the first one to comment! yay! Draw me! hahahaha!
    And I have thought about that too, it would be awesome to have a twin but I think mine would be a boy. Someone who I could kick his butt but like u said, would be protective if somebody was a jerk to me, we would be DOUBLE TROUBLE! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! I'll draw you and put it up tomarrow! :D but,I need you to take a picture of yourself and then send it to me in a e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i did the same thing for a girl named Rachael a long time ago....

    can't wait to see how the picture works out!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! XD when i see you i'll give it to you in person! XD

    ReplyDelete