Friday, January 28, 2011

pointless things. :D

Today for bratfest I'm having somthing so good that I almost never have it! I'm having....................(pressure)............... cereal. O: <---gasp! Ok,your right I normally have cereal all the time......unless mom doesn't bye it...then I'm sad.Well,today is not a day to be sad! >:D  <---determined...to do what? I have no idea.....Ummm,well,I'm still in Ohio (I miss my buddy's! TT-TT <---sadness) and I think I might do some art stuff today (oil pastels) and get off the computer for a little while.But,I'll do that latter.Oh! Um,when I looked at the blog last.(a minute ago...) I had over 80 viewers today! :D <---existed! What?...I like watching my views go up.thank you.Well,I feel a lot better today.(because of my cold...)Oh! I also need to take a shower sometime today...don! Don!! DON!!! <---(what!? hey!that's not funny!!!) D:< . . .  <--angry......so not fair.....but like they say 'life isn't fair'.hmmmmmmmmm.....what am I going to eat for lunch?....(ponder).....Oh! that's right.........I'm having leftovers...........how fun......:P......I mean that sounds wonderful! :) (help mom's here....scary)Wow,these are pointless things...Awesome!!! :D
                    
          p.s.I'll post every day so be prepared for what's coming!!! >:D <3 ya! Oh,and if you want leave some comments please! :D

2 comments:

  1. I iz leaving a comment for mah buddy Colleen who totally rocks people'z sockz off! lol! Luv yah girlie! ♥

    ReplyDelete