Thursday, January 27, 2011

epic awesome-ness! :D

 So,yeah I could not think of a title...Well,my family is probably the weirdest people I know...ok you got me...my  friends are weirder.Right now my mom and Brett (sister) are watching the princess bride.I have a friend who hates this movie...and his name is!...a name i will not mention! (*cough* Wes *cough*)Did I mention that I have a cold...cause I do...he...he...Ummmmm..... I look at the TV and I see a giant rat?! oh no! it's trying to eat Wesley! teehee ....it died......Well,anyway! I want to play the bass but I can't because I'm in Ohio and I don't own a bass I just play my best buddys.TT-TT<--and so I am sad.but that's ok! :D way is it ok? I don't really know! :D I want to draw something but i don't know what...........(ponder).............I got it! >:D I have to draw something for Brett!(and again sister......she is as far as i know,anyway . . .)So I guess I'll work on that.
                      <3 ya! :D

6 comments:

  1. haha lol colleen you makes me laugh, and my bass is waiting for you to play it so hurry up and come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...i know...man you make it sound like i went to the moon or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie is so cheesy in some parts that I burst out laughing! Why doesn't Wes like the movie? I thought he did :/

    ReplyDelete