Thursday, October 17, 2013

Refreshing Work~

 


    So I promised some more art work~ This is one of my favorite pieces. I got my inspiration from one simple line that was said in bible study a while ago. It was said by my youth pastor/brother-in-law. We are Lightblubs for for Jesus. I'm not sure why, but that statement is always on my mind. Even now, after so long. What we were studying was James 1:12- "Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." Now I wish I drew her with a crown. xD

   Its really awesome how the Lord puts the music I'm listening to to what I'm talking about. Right now I'm listening to 'So Bright' from Superchick. xD It's one of their older songs but the meaning is still alive. But yeah, I just wanted to share this. With God's light we can all shine. ^^

And on that note, I'll leave you to go and draw or something. xD Bye~    

2 comments: