Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello Again~

         Hey!Just so you all know, I didn't die. I know it's been a while,and in all seriousness, I am reeeaaalllyyy sorry! ToT I mean, I'm not even going to try and list everything that has happened in the last year...If you might have noticed~ I totally re-did my entire blog. It took forever to get the header right. xD But I think it turned out alright. I hope you guys like the new look. ;)

       Haven't really been up to anything recently. Ahhh, just turned 16 last month. Yeah, it's pretty cool. xD I don't really feel like a 16 year old. Maybe because I wasn't able to spend it with my besties. ): That's because I'm in Ohio at the moment, have been for around a month now I think. Around that time period somewhere.... I find that the only time I ever blog is mostly in Ohio. xD Oh dear. I was reading all my old blogs and man, they're pretty bad. xD But that just makes them great. :)

      Still, can't really think of anything to write though....at least that hasn't changed. xD (I make that face way to much. xD ... oh well! If you don't like it...Bleh. :P ) It's really quiet here,nothing much to do,besides the uswshh.

     Oh! Okay...there are these bugs...and they are taking over the house. They are EVERYWHERE. there are like five per widow and ten per door! I'm waiting for them to swipe me away and take me to there evil stinky lair~  O: Its gonna happen....I just know it.

    But yeah, on a much different and more to the point note, I should be a little more active in posting. ... At the moment anyway. xD I'll also post art and stuff. So I hope to be seeing you!~ :D

Gezusgeek~  

4 comments: