Sunday, October 13, 2013

Random Ramble Time~

       Okay, I have't been on for a bit...but that's okay. I didn't go to church today...It just feels like a second Saturday to me. It's going to get cold here in a few weeks. I'm excited about it. I love cold weather. My sister Blair with her husband, 3 year old, and 2 month old girls came to visit a few days ago. To our surprise, my other sister Brett was with them with a surprise of her own. To find out what it was she made us read her sweat shirt that said "Does this baby make me look fat?" xD Dad cried and mom smiled. It was great. xD

    Other then that, I still think the stink bugs around here are going to take me to there evil leader. But because of the cold weather coming, they seem to be decreasing. That's good. That means that there will be no bugs.  Right now I'm sharing a room with my brother. ... He just got a new game so he doesn't bother me as much. But he still spouts nonsense that I don't even understand. Most of the time we get along....well as far as we both know that there are lots of lines that he should not cross, that he mostly crosses anyway. For example, he knows not to touch my bed after I've made it, but he decides to jump on it anyway. He should know better, because the next thing he does is run away from me begging for forgiveness. I just don't get why he does it if he knows there will be a punishment not far after. Oh well....-sighs-

   Ahhhhhhh, yeah I can't really think of anything. Shows how much I do in my life. xD Yup, not much. Oh man, watching Avatar at the moment, and it is omazing. xD I love this show a little to much. But I think that's just because of Toph. Or should I say Melon lord. xD Okay, I think I'll spare you and leave now. xD Bye.

     PS: I AM MELON LORD!!!!!!

6 comments: