Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hair and Flowers~


 

      Oh man... It's been awhile~ So yeah, this lovely picture is my newest full picture I've done. :D I've labeled it 'Fantasized Beauty' for the fact that I really admire how pretty it turned out. The hardest (and most fun to draw) part of this piece? I'm going to have to say the hair...so much flippin' hair. LITERALLY. The hair by itself took me around two full hours. Even when coloring something else I would look back at the hair to make sure I didn't miss a piece. xD I also enjoyed doing the flowers. Mostly the ones on the kimono. They turned out better than I thought they would. Another part of this piece that I really like is how the eyes turned out. The blue really shines out in it to me. But yeah, I hope you enjoy!!!~ <3

    By the way: Will be moving back on to the boat at the end of this month (that's the plan anyway). So I guess gezusgeek here will be setting sail again real soon. With more pictures and more topics to talk about hopefully... I'm sure you're tiered of my art rambling by now. HaHa.        

Talk to you latter!
Gezusgeek~
<3
   

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you! Check out my blog to find out more! http://gingergraphs.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-liebster-award-longtimecoming.html

    ReplyDelete