Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'V BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo,I guess I was tagged and now I get to ask myself 5 random questions.....But there's more!!! XD (Um,what do you mean more?......Colleen.........Why are you staring at me like that?) Because! instead of me asking myself questions I'm going to ask you random questions!!!! HA! HA!! HA!!! And because I made you up,I'm actually asking myself!!!!!! Ha! HA!! HA!!! ..........(Cheater.........>:/....'glares'....)AM NOT!!!!! anyways,here are the random questions!!! XD


1-"Why do you think McDonald's doesn't sell hotdogs?"
( Probably because Burger King didn't come out with it yet...)

2-"If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?"
(Like I know.I'm not an astronaut....)


3-"If a person dies and then springs back to life, do you think they'll get their money back for the coffin?"
(Why do you keep asking questions that I don't know the answers to!?)


4-"Do you think dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?"
(I'm going to pull a travis answer and say ''yes".....)


And the last one!!!! XD 5-"Do you think you will ever get hit in the head by a baseball?"
(That will have to be a no,because if ether one of us would get hit in the head by a baseball,it would be you.)Oh yeah why is that smarty-pants!?!?!?!? (Because I'm not real.) . . . Oh yeah.......




P.S.By the why i'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to Gainesville,and will be leaving Gainesville Monday morning as far as I know. :D  

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! I love Gil's answers! Where did u get question number 3???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that was awesome and to show my gratitude,i will show you my blog!!!! http://epicawesomeblogofdecyple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete