Friday, April 1, 2011

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD YAY!!!


So this is how I picture Gil.I imagine him as a 17 year old Blondie with red eyes.he always wears that hat and checker shoes.Sometimes I imagine him as like my older bother but I don't have a older bother.So,yeah...I am soooooooooooooo happy with it! I mean it turned out better then I thought it would! XD So please comment on it and tell me what you think! :D Ummmmmmm.....Now I'm going to randomly ask Gil questions about the bibble!!!! (Did you really just call the BIBLE the BIBBLE?;and why are you giving me a quiz?)No,no,no.I'm the that gets to ask the questions around here! First question! XD -What book of the bibble talks about a dragon?! (Revelation.) DING! DING! correct!!!!! XD Ok,-How many books are in the bibble?! (that's easy,66.and why are you shooting at me?) What!? I didn't know that! I mean........I totally knew that!!!  ...1.2.3.4.5........Colleen is counting the books..........(Pfff......no you didn't.)Shut up! Next question!!! What dose Psalm 172:6 say! (1-that's a commend not a question and 2-there's only 150 chapters in Psalm.......) .....125.....126.....127...........Colleen is flipping though her bible counting the chapters.

P.S.Please pray for me for I am still sick.....TT-TT......

8 comments:

  1. yay! XD glad you like it! because i love it! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE PICTURE! it's amazing and (Hi Gil! I'm Luci! "Luci, he probably doesn't want to talk to you" Ed. "ED! be nice!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NOW RIGHT!!! I mean.....i agree with you.....(Ummm.......hi?..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha totally amazing?! you should redraw Ed and Luci. (Luci "Ed..their talking about us"..Ed*ignores Luci* "Hi../"

    ReplyDelete
  5. States!!! We made sparky confused!!!! XD are mission is accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete