Saturday, April 2, 2011

Random picture! :D

        Ummmm,yeah I was looking through my pictures on my computer yesterday and I found this picture...and yes I did take this picture with my camera on less!...(Um,Colleen....What else would you take a picture with?) ...I don't know.(Then why did you-? I don't know ether.....) So to start off my story...(Wait,your going to tell a story?About what?...) About how I got this picture of the snail!!!! DAH!!!! Gil is so clueless most of the time.....(Who are you calling clueless...Nevermind..just tell your story.......)Ok,So it all started when Kyle got a lot of snails and this one climbed to the top of the bucket first so I took a picture of him. :) .....the end. (That's it? really?) yup!

      P.S.please enjoy the picture.The snails name is Gary.Just so you all know.HeHe.......Gil.....Gary.....Their like twins! I mean look at them! They look so much alike! hahahahahahaha!!!!!! (Colleen...............................) Oh look at the time!!!! Got'a run!!! HAHA!!!

2 comments:

  1. RUN AWAY COLLEEN!!!!! hehehehe I love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! :D Go to my blog and look at my latest post to figure out what you have to do since you have been TAGGED!

    ReplyDelete