Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blair and the Baby!!!! XD

      
          This picture was taken a while ago in Cedar Key.Anna 'the baby' was only a few months old.She's getting so big! TT-TT They grow up so fast. *sniff *  And that's my oldest sister Blair. :D *Gil walks into the room*  (Hey.Why are you in th corner sulking?) Because I can't see the baby................(Sorry,can't help you there.) Thanks Gil,for your advice............ >:/ ............*sniff * (No problem! :D  )  *pats Colleen's back* Well,Anyway right now I'm at the boat.I started a painting today but didn't finish it......But when it's done I'll put a picture up. :D (So your done crying now......?) Yup! :D ( *sighs* your such a handful......) So what...? Anyway,right now Lumpy is here! XD and I think we're all going to th beach tomorrow.  :D I hope I don't forget my boogie bored...(...phff...) What are you laughing at?....... >:/ (Oh nothing ..... but imagining you falling off the boogie bored and hitting your face first in the ground in funny.Just so you not.) Ha,Ha,that is funny! .................*silence*.................Hey!!!!! D:<

5 comments:

  1. Honestly, I would probably laugh if u fell off your boogieboard but then again, u would probably laugh at me just the same! Luv ya and miss ya and hope ya have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,i had a lot of fun,and yes i did fall on my face.......and it hurt....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give u a hello kitty band-aid and make it all better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i'l need it......because i cracked my bowl when i fell!!! XD hahaha!

    ReplyDelete