Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Informing You.

        So today.......This morning,we went to the gem....I did school, and we went straight to the church,and got their around noon. I watched TV for an hour and a half.(the food) Then I went outside and played basketball.(Yes our church has a basketball hoop. and its Awesome. :D ) The weather was a little hot today,but it was cloudy and their was a soft breeze. It was nice,so after hoop practice, I took a nice walk. The church owns a lot of land. Church was good. And now I'm home talking to you guys, Well,my bed awaits~ :D Talk to you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. yeah I did have fun JesusChick,and yes I play basketball and I'm pritty good at it to,i bet I'd bet you sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't matter if I'm short if I can shoot some hoops. >:P

    ReplyDelete