Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i has a poem for you. (^-^)

         Well,I bet you guys are wondering how camp was.well,..............it was........O-MAZING!!!! XD and I have something I want to share with you guys. (^-^) I thought this up a few nights ago and God just put it on my heart to tell it to you guys.


                                          God's plan is like a game of chess....
                                        I am a pawn just waiting to be moved....
                                            Even when I'm put in a bad spot....
                                                              if I die,...
                           I hope the one behind me will be able to move forward....So,
                             what's your move? 
                                       
                                     
                                        

12 comments:

  1. Kind of a "thinky" poem... very good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed there JC13, It's really neat though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this poem! Makes me want to draw something to it... you should! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, totally awesome. But i'll so beat you at chess next time you're over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good point JC13 and skates.I was thinking about it,but i can't think of anything Gezusfreek.....TT-TT....and yeah right!,sparky. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!!! That's so cool! Um, i thought you were following my blog? But my blog says your not!!! so here is the link to my blog! http://my-face-frog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparky? Yeaaahhh...I'm gonna side with gezusgeek on this one...I think she'd whoop your butt hehe
    Lol yeah I agree Vincent haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, no, she only beats me at Othello...

    And that's only cause I taught her so well! (and I don't play often enough.)

    ReplyDelete