Tuesday, July 12, 2011

excited!!!!! XD

          Right now I'm very excited because camp * Most of you know what i'm talking about,but those of you that don't,it's a youth camp I go to once every year for a week. (>~<) * is 4 days away!!!! XD I remember camp from 2 years ago ....2009..... that was the year I realized that God was TRULY the LORD Jesus Christ.*July 20th around 9pm.* (^.^) That week was also the first time I experienced the drama that most people have for no reason...I tried to get away from it......but~~~ its hard to get away from something that sleeps in the same room as you...if it slept...But me and my best buddys managed though it!!! (^.^) And last years camp was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! (>o<) but the week went bye soooooo quickly!!!! I  met some new friends last year as well! XD Every year if your in a track you get a T-shirt and a wrist-band! but i lost mine on Thursday morning...(; . ;) So this year I'm making sure I don't loose it!!!! >:D <---determined! Oh,Yeah!!!!,I almost forgot!!! OoO every year during camp on Wednesday night they have a "talent night".This year I'm going to do a song called "I'll Fly Away" by FFH. I'm sooooooooooo nervous... And I hope I can get though it alright......

            P.S. I do not know when I'm leaving for Gainesville.but I will not have internet whale I'm up there....So I'll post some more when I get back! (^~^)   --Correem--

No comments:

Post a Comment