Sunday, April 26, 2015

So..,Hey There


   Hahaha, Sorry for not being online, I just fail at updates, and most of you know it. xD I decided that I would tell you guys about this awesome website I was told about called-

www.fictionpress.com

It's a website where you can post your original stories~ I posted four of mine. Two being complete and two not. See~ This is my profile.

https://www.fictionpress.com/~gezusgeek

If you ever want to stop by and read my stories, feel free to do so anytime! :'D You can even write a review as a guest or login if you already have an account. If you don't I highly suggest to get one if you like to write! It's an awesome site for story tellers!

Well, other than that tip, I may not post often.., but I'll at least try to do better in keeping up with the blogs I follow! 

I'll talk to you guys latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment