Saturday, March 26, 2011

The word "update" is not in my dictionary.......

         So,I epic fail on updating...........Well,now that I think bout it I don't really have anything to talk about......( Pfff.....Well,aren't you a useful peace of information....Pfff....)Shut up Gil!!!!!!!! D:<Ummmmmm I know we found out who hit our boat,but their long gone. Um,...I got sick................again............and I thought my days of taking nasty medicine were over.....TT-TT.......Oh the pain........I died. (Get off the floor.Do you want your cold to get worse!...) Nag,nag,nag..........That's all I hear.well,anyway!I woke up today and lost my voice,but it came back. (Ah,yes I had 20 minutes of peace....but then IT came back!) I am not a a IT!!! (Pfff...if you say so...)Grrrrrrrrrr......Uummm.....OH! I forgot! Today I'm going to Gainesville to visit! XD And I have a great idea! (Oh,no...........) I want to draw Gil! XD (Here comes one of you crazy ideas---ME!?) Yes,because I made you up and no one knows what you look like so I'm going to draw you.! >:D <---determined! (Umm,ok fine..) yay!! XD (i know I'll regret this somehow.......)

  P.S.I will show you the drawing in the next post! XD And I ask you one thing! I want to know how you imagine Gil.what does he look like to you? COMMENT!!!!!!

3 comments: